Crucible Tongs Model 1575
- For holding crucibles 3.8 cm (11⁄2") diameter or wider
- Tight gripping corrugated tips for handling dishes in muffle furnaces
- Made from nickel plated steel rod 0.8 cm diameter
- Length: 50.8 cm (20")
Hand Centrifuge Model 1160-2-15
- Designed for field use in the determination of basic sediment and water in crude oil
- Speeds up to 2000 RPM
- 16: 1 gear ratio
- Wide sweep cast aluminum crank has a spring clutch which assures effortless and safe start up and stopping.
- Portable and lightweight
- Supplied with centrifuge head that holds 2 x 15 ml tubes, two aluminum shields, one each 15 ml glass plain and graduated tube
Zahn Cup Viscometers
- Quickly measures the viscosity of liquids such as paint, lacquer, varnish, syrup and oil.
- Boekel cup type viscometers measure viscosity in the 18 to 1725 centistokes range in 90 seconds or less.
- Five cups are available differing only in the size of the orifice
- Viscosity is expressed in Zahn seconds which are correlated to viscosity in centistokes
- Cup volume is 44 ml
- Compact and easy to use
- Rapid results