Boekel Scientific Bambino II™ Hybridization Oven, 230301 (115V/230V)
The Bambino II Hybridization Oven Model 230301 from Boekel Scientific saves bench space while heating up your team's microarray game. This mini hybridization oven delivers rapid heat-up, excellent temperature stability and efficient mixing for Northern Blots, Southern Blots and all types of hybridization and incubation applications in a small footprint.
Each unit comes with a carousel that holds four 50-milliliter conical tubes. Other carousels and accessories are available for separate purchase.
Whether you are working with Northern Blots, Southern Blots, Microarrays or another application that requires incubation, you will find the Bambino™ Hybridization Oven is a perfect fit for the job. This unit is designed to provide rapid heat-up, excellent temperature stability and efficient mixing for all types of hybridization and incubation applications.
Boekel Scientific provides a full line of accessories for both the Bambino™ Hybridization Oven which make it possible to accommodate many different vessel sizes, types, quantities and orientations.
The Boekel Big S.H.O.T. III™ - a high capacity oven
The Boekel Little S.H.O.T. III™ - a medium capacity oven
The Boekel Bambino II™ - a space saving mini oven
- Holds up to four 50 mL, six 15 mL or twelve 2.0/ 1.5 mL polypropylene conical centrifuge tubes
- Forced air convection delivers excellent uniformity
- Highly compact, yet offers the same features found in larger, more expensive units
- Tubes rotate within the chamber at an adjustable rate of 6 - 20 RPM
- A stainless steel heating chamber with sealed floor seam for easy cleaning and a clear acrylic lid
- Supplied with standard carousel
- 2 year warranty