Boekel Scientific Medium Water Bath, 290200, 14 Liter Laboratory Water Bath (115V/230V)
Made of seamless, passivated stainless steel, this lab hot tub comes with a PID controller for easy temperature selection, rapid heat-up and excellent stability.
The Boekel line of General Purpose Water Baths offers a variety of sizes to meet all of your needs and is ideal for general lab applications. The space saving design allows for the most efficient use of your bench space and the PID Controller makes for easy temperature selection, rapid heat-up and excellent stability.
In addition, this General Purpose Water Bath line can also be used as a Boiling Bath by simply setting the temperature into a boiling mode. With this convenient feature, you no longer need to purchase a separate, single function Boiling Bath.
- These water baths can also be used as a boiling water bath. User simply sets temperature into “boiling mode”.
- **Note: Stainless steel gabled covers are required for use
- when water bath is placed in boiling mode.
- Programmable timer, up to 99hrs, 59mins. Bath will stop heating when timed mode is completed.
- PID Controller for Easy Temperature Selection, Rapid Heat-Up and Excellent Stability (+/- 0.2°C).
- 3 point factory programmed temperature calibration for accurate temperature control throughout the operating temperature range.
- Temperature set in 0.1°C increments up to 100.0°C.
- Seamless, passivated stainless steel tank; includes stainless steel diffuser tray/shelf.
- Recessed control panel - protects against spills
- Supplied with a Polycarbonate lid
- Large LED display can be clearly seen from a distance
- Adjustable over temperature safety cutout
- 2 year warranty
- General purpose water baths offer excellent performance and are ideal for general lab applications.
- The special "boiling mode" is a convenient feature for melting agar and other applications requiring boiling temperature.