Boekel Scientific Orbitron II Laboratory Mixer, 260250, Adjustable Speed Nutating Mixer(115V/230V)
The Boekel Scientific Orbitron II Laboratory Mixer, adjustable speed nutating mixer, is excellent for any application requiring a gentle, low foaming lab agitation. The unit has adjustable speed and is supplied with one white, non-slip dimpled mat and one white, non-slip fat mat.
- Gentle, Low Foaming Agitation
- Adjustable Speed From 6 to 23 Orbits Per Minute
- Small Footprint
- 2 Year Warranty
The Boekel Orbitron Rotators are designed to provide a gentle, low-foam mixing motion for uniform mixing of samples in test tubes and glass trays. Application areas include Hybridization, Electrophoresis, Hematology, RIA, Biochemical preparation, resin suspension and other areas requiring complete mixing. There are two basic models of the Boekel Orbitron Rotator. The Model 260200 is a fixed angle/fixed speed version and the Model 260250 is a variable angle/variable speed version. The Boekel rotators come with standard 12-inch trays and mats.
The Boekel Rotator I Model 260200 has a rotating speed of approximately 25 RPM with the tray set at a fixed tilt angle of 23 degrees. The Boekel Rotator II Model 260250 has a variable speed of 6 to 25 RPM and a variable tray tilt angle of 0 to 23 degrees. Each Rotator comes with a 12-inch tray and one dimpled mat for use with test tubes. The Model 260250 also includes one flat mat for use with other vessels. The trays when mounted to the Boekel rotator are capable of supporting and rotating up to 1 kilogram (2.2 lbs.) of mass centered on the tray.
- Pad is removable for easy cleaning and test tube transport
- Gentle, low foaming agitation
- Adjustable speed from 6 to 23 orbits per minute
- Small footprint
- Thin power cord easily passes through incubator door gaskets
- Rugged steel platform has notches for bungee cords if necessary
- Fixed position platform
- Supplied two mats, one dimpled and one flat, and a 12 x 12 tray
- Can be used in incubator or cold room
- 2 year warranty
- Power Pack is UL, CSA and CE approved
- Mixing blood samples
- Coupling affinity chromatography media
- Mixing tubes of different diameters simultaneously
- Mixing a broad spectrum of test tubes