Boekel Scientific Small Dricycler, 134041 - 241, powered lab desiccator
These units are small, electrically powered laboratory desiccator that automatically removes moisture from the chamber. Constructed of stainless steel and glass.
Boekel Scientific Small Dricyclers save bench space while storing and drying moisture-sensitive samples. Choose from two compact models that come equipped with our proprietary electronic mechanism, a secure one-piece neoprene door gasket and shelves that are adjustable in half-inch increments.
Electric drying levels up our Boekel Scientific desiccators by automatically removing humidity from the glass and stainless-steel chamber with a door-mounted hygrometer that is easy to read.
- Durable construction. Fabricated from stainless steel and glass
- Superior seal integrity
- Rigid door full length door hinges
- One piece neoprene door gasket
- Shelves are adjustable in half-inch increments
- Two different sizes to select from
- Automatically removes humidity from the sealed chamber using proprietary electronic mechanism
- Easy to read door mounted hygrometer
- 2 year warranty
- Storing reagents or soil samples
- Drying biological specimens
- Cooling down from 40°C to 150°C
- Storage sludge samples
- Temperature stabilization prior to weighing
- Storage of raw materials
- Storage of API
- Testing Wastewater total suspended solids
- Used for crucibles or dishes
- Food manufacturing and testing