Sterile serological pipettes for pipetting media. Individually packaged with ascending, descending, and negative graduations. Cotton plug to protect pipetting device.
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene are ideal for accurate liquid transfer or mix.
- Management system EN ISO13485 with SOPs and 100,000 grade clean-room guarantee quality.
- Available with 6 capacity of 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 , 25.0 and 50.0ml (The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one piece construction and the 10ml, 25ml and 50ml pipets are made with a durable ultrasonically welded 3 piece construction.)
- Clear black printing guarantee maximum an accuracy of ±2%.
- Descending & ascending graduations to help pipetting and negative graduations for extra capacity.
- Pipettes are color coded according to the international standards to simplify identification.
- All pipettes are supplied with a cotton plug for protection against the suction of liquid into the pipetting device. Serological Pipets are supplied gamma radiation, available with bulk package or in a paper/plastic bag. Inner packaging is individually labelled Lot-to-Lot traceability.