Boekel Scientific Standard Desiccators (small and large stainless steel and glass)
The Boekel Scientific Standard Desiccators are perfect for drying and storing moisture sensitive laboratory samples. Fabricated from stainless steel and glass. Built for performance and durability.
Boekel Scientific Standard Desiccators have a dry sense of humor. You'll get no funny business from our stainless steel and glass desiccators that are available in two sizes with a choice of adjustable shelf types.
A one-piece neoprene door gasket ensures the superior door seal integrity you expect from Boekel Scientific desiccators. Perfect for storing reagents, drying biological specimens, stabilizing pre-weight temps and other applications, our standard desiccators leave your lab's moisture-sensitive materials high and dry.
- Durable construction. Fabricated from stainless steel and glass.
- Superior seal integrity
- Rigid door full length door hinges
- One piece neoprene door gasket
- Shelves are adjustable in half-inch increments
- Two different sizes to select from
- 2 year warranty
- Storing reagents, IR cells or soil samples.
- Drying biological specimens
- Storage sludge samples
- Temperature stabilization prior to weighing
- Storage of raw materials
- Storage of API
- Testing Wastewater total suspended solids
- Used for crucibles or dishes
- Food manufacturing and testing