Boekel Scientific Standard Desiccators (small and large stainless steel and glass)
Boekel Scientific Standard Desiccators have a dry sense of humor. You'll get no funny business from our stainless steel and glass desiccators that are available in two sizes with a choice of adjustable shelf types.
A one-piece neoprene door gasket ensures the superior door seal integrity you expect from Boekel Scientific desiccators. Perfect for storing reagents, drying biological specimens, stabilizing pre-weight temps and other applications, our standard desiccators leave your lab's moisture-sensitive materials high and dry.
- Durable construction. Fabricated from stainless steel and glass.
- Superior seal integrity
- Rigid door full length door hinges
- One piece neoprene door gasket
- Shelves are adjustable in half-inch increments
- Two different sizes to select from
- 2 year warranty
- Storing reagents, IR cells or soil samples.
- Drying biological specimens
- Storage sludge samples
- Temperature stabilization prior to weighing
- Storage of raw materials
- Storage of API
- Testing Wastewater total suspended solids
- Used for crucibles or dishes
- Food manufacturing and testing