You have no items in your shopping cart.
Variable Speed Flask Shaker
The Boekel Scientific Variable Speed Flask Shaker is designed to shake at various speeds from 0-450 oscillations per minute to simulate the back and forth action of the human wrist. The adjustable mixing amplitude of 0-15 degrees can be set to achieve an action from a gentle swirl to very vigorous mixing with one simple adjustment. The built in timer can be set for continuous shaking or from 1 to 60 minutes of operation. The unit is equipped with adjustable finger clamps and can accommodate up to 8 flasks.
- Variable Speed 0-450 Oscillations per minute
- Adjustable 0-15° Mixing angle
- Continuous or timed operation 0-60 Min.
- Side arm clamps to accommodate up to 8 flasks (500mL or smaller)
- Load capacity of up to 10 lbs. with overload protection.
- Cold room compatible (4-25°C)
- UL, CSA, and CE Approved
- 2 Year Warranty
|Catalog Number||401000, 401000-2|
|Capacity||8 – 500mL or smaller flasks
Clamps can accommodate 1⁄4 “ to 2” diameter tubes/vessels
|Load Capacity||10 Lbs (4.54 kgs)|
|Electrical||401000: 120v, 60 Hz.
401000-2: 230v, 50 Hz*
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||13.5" x 15.25" x 12.5"|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||34.29 cm x 38.74 cm x 31.75 cm|
|Weight||75 lbs (34.02 kg)|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CSA and CE
*230V units are supplied with continental European plug.