Boekel Scientific equipment and supplies have a two-year warranty. Should you need to return a product due to failure or defect, please reference “Returning Equipment for Service or Repair” below.
Equipment Return Policy
- Any return requests must be received by Boekel Scientific within 30 days of shipment.
- Please note that all requests will be considered on a case by case basis. In order to be considered for return, the product must be unopened, in its original packaging.
- Any approved product returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from any credit issued for return.
- If a product is approved for return, Boekel Scientific will issue an RMA # which must be displayed on the outside of the box.
- All freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Returning Equipment for Service or Repair
- Please contact Boekel Scientific.
- 1-800-336-6929 x5
- Email: Boekel-Info@BoekelSci.com
- A Customer Service Representative will issue the following:
- RMA # - which must be on the outside of the box
- Decontamination Form - which must be completed and returned prior to shipment
- Instructions for shipment
- Products used in environments that are extremely hazardous such as radioactivity or biohazards, are generally not allowed back to Boekel. Review of the decontamination certificate will dictate a final resolution.