Boekel Scientific Large Wax Dispenser, 1456XL (115V/230V)
This Boekel Scientific Large Wax Dispenser can be used as the primary source of paraffin wax or to supplement tissue processors and embedding centers. This unit has a maximum capacity of 28 liters (7.4 gallons) of wax and is the largest in the industry. The system has a heated and filtered spigot to make sure wax freely flows during operation. The advanced control system has a Hot Start warmup feature to ensure there is no waiting for melted paraffin wax.
The Boekel Large Wax Dispenser is ideal for larger histology laboratories that require large volumes of paraffin wax when embedding tissue samples. The Large Wax Dispenser has a maximum capacity of 28 liters (7.4 gallons) of wax and is the largest in the industry. This device can be used as the primary source of paraffin wax or to supplement tissue processors and embedding centers. The unit has a heated and filtered spigot to make sure the wax flows freely during operation. The digital control system is easy to use and has a timer based Hot Start system that ensures the wax is melted prior to operation. The unit has a stainless-steel lid and chamber to stay corrosion free for years of use. Boekel Scientific is known worldwide for manufacturing high quality equipment and all histology equipment is designed and manufactured in the U.S.A and supplied with a two-year warranty.
- Industries largest wax capacity for high throughput use
- Quickly Melts – from pellets to molten wax in as little as 4 hours!
- Hot Start feature will automatically start the warming based on set time to eliminate waiting
- Bright easy to use digital display
- Stainless steel lid and wax chamber to resist corrosion
- Heated and filtered wax spigot to keep the wax flowing quickly
- Two-year Warranty
- UL, CE, CSA approved