Boekel Scientific Statnip™ Static-Free Desiccators prevent static buildup and dramatic outbursts. Protect sensitive samples while removing moisture with Statnip™, which won't leak, warp or discolor with age like conventional plastic desiccators.
Choose from two sizes of desiccators designed for static-free drying. The inside glass surface features a vapor-deposited tin oxide film, and the included stainless-steel shelves glide on conductive runners that are grounded to stainless steel shelf supports, frame and grounding lug.
- Stainless steel with glass sides and front door panel
- Inside glass surface has a vapor deposited film of tin oxide
- Stainless steel shelves glide on conductive runners and are grounded to stainless steel shelf supports, frame and grounding lug.
- Shelf spacing is adjustable in 3/4" increments
- Can be stacked
- Constructed to prevent static buildup
- Statnip is less leaky than conventional plastic desiccators which tend to warp and discolor with age.
- No need to purchase ionizers or apply topical antistats
- Supplied with two shelf assemblies, 1/4" OD. inlet port / grounding lug.
- Available in two models, 12" and 24" high
- 2 year warranty
- Storing ESD sensitive devices such as CMOS, MOSFETs and hybrid circuits under an inert clean and dry atmosphere
- Storage of any static samples